Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Itching to go Thrifting!

I just love snow days and being able to find things to do and projects to start. Being on a strict budget, I haven't been able to go thrifting/antiquing in what seems like forever! I'm dying to get my hands on some more pieces and accessories for new projects. So since I can't go out anywhere at the moment, I decided to compose a list of the things that I really want to find to incorporate into my house!

My Wish List:

A type case drawer! I love these things! and you can do a lot of different things with them. My parents had one of these at their house for many years while I was growing up. I called them today to see if they hopefully still had it only to find out that my dad had thrown it out a few years ago. So sad!



To do something like this!



Apothecary Jars! I'm in love with these and the look they give for decor! Such a clean crisp look.




An old bird cage. The more rustic looking the better!



An old silver teapot, just like the bird cage, the older the better!



An antique scale! I love when people decorate with these!



An elevated cake stand with a glass lid.



Rustic milk jugs and watering cans.




Lots of these! Mason jars!



To do things like this.



and last but not least, lots of burlap!



to make things like this



and this!



What are some of the things on your wish list?

Blessings,

~Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. I love your wish list. Right now I'm looking for a vintage dresser my bedroom. I'm pretty good on accessories right now, but if something catches my eye I'll grab it. I have a hard time passing up pretty vintage things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wish list looks a lot like yours!

    ReplyDelete